A ring of 3 bells were installed.
A ring, probably of 5 bells, were re-cast by Thomas Hancox II of Walsall and fitted to an oak frame.
The bells were recast by Joseph Smith of Edgbaston as a ring of 6.
The bells were re-hung in the old frame with new fittings and arranged as a clockwise ring by William Blews of Birmingham.
A new ring with scientific tuning was cast and fitted by Taylor’s of Loughborough.
The present ring of 10 was completed by Taylor’s with the addition of two new trebles, a new frame placed in the old ringing chamber and a ground floor ringing chamber. A ground floor ringing chamber was created so that the oak frame of 1637 could be left in place.